ClassicaliberalConservative

Moderate Politics from an Extreme Personality

Name:
Location: New York City, New York, United States

To know nothing of what happened before you were born is to remain ever a child. -Cicero ************ Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. -Barry Goldwater

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independence Day!!!!

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.....to mouth off about any political/social topic on the internet.

And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me.

And I'd gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today.....or more like three years from now if I join the JAG Corps.

Cuz there ain't no doubt (incorrect double negative as well as use of the word cause and spelling it cuz), I love this land.....

God Bless the USA (Quick I mentioned God, call the ACLU)

Meanwhile check out this very interesting Salon article about the Spirit of 76. The spirit happens to be rum :D.

And lastly:

We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights; that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness; that to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home