ClassicaliberalConservative

Moderate Politics from an Extreme Personality

Name:
Location: New York City, New York, United States

To know nothing of what happened before you were born is to remain ever a child. -Cicero ************ Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. -Barry Goldwater

Friday, July 01, 2005

O'Connor retires, the Supreme Court Justice this time

I am watching MSNBC right now and, it turns out that the rumors were true and not just a confusion in names like I talked about in my previous posts. My prediction is that Bush replaces her with Alberto Gonzalez or someone else with a relatively moderate reputation. So yay, there is going to be an SC nomination fight at the same time I start my first year of law school in Washington DC. This is going to be fun.